We will have two check-in times for the 2017 show as noted below:
1) 7am early check-in: For those wanting to attend the Goodwill Donation breakfast at the
Firehouse like we had in 2016. Great breakfast and they welcome your donations.
2) 9am check-in: Our normal check-in for the show for those not attending the breakfast.
Check-in will be open from 7am to 11am, so come anytime you like.
Our 6th Annual Show is schecduled for July 21st, 2018 (always the third Saturday in July). The rain date is July 28th. Links to all Car Show Information is below.
PLEASE NOTE: The car show is open to the first 200 registered cars. Due to the high number of pre-paid registrations in 2017 and the rain guarantee, we suspect the show may sell out on-line or leave just a handful that can register at the show. Plan to register early to guarantee your spot. Cars must be registered to enter the show.
Saturday, July 17th, 2021
1) Check-in begins for those that preregistered and paid (please use the far right lane when
entering the parking iot.
2) Registration begins for those that are registering the day of the show (please use the left lanes
1) Registration closes, but workers will still be there until approx 10:30.
2) If you show up after 10:30am, please find a place to park your vehicle. If you need assistance
finding one, please locate anyone wearing a red name tag and they can assist you. Once
parked, please go to the Information Booth to check-in or register and get your goody page and
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR TRACTOR OWNERS:
Most of you will be arriving with a trailer. You do not need to check-in unless you are registering the day of the event.
If preregistered, the Police will have your goody bags with them and they will be watching for all tractors to help guide them to the trailer parking area loading and unloaded. They will provide you with your goody bags there and they advise where to proceed once unloaded where an event parking attendant will assist you with parking.
If you are registering the day of the show, please follow the above and one of our officers will transport you to the registration area once parked so you can register, pay, and retrieve your goody bag. The officer will then transport you back.